On this week’s super valuable Evolution of Medicine Podcast, we welcome Dr. Joe Tatta, a doctor of physical therapy who has been treating chronic pain for 25 years. Dr. Tatta became uber successful with more than fifteen clinics, where he successfully introduced functional medicine in the treatment of pain.
This podcast is LOADED with valuable info on the potential of a functional medicine micropractice focused on healing pain, as well as the language of pain and how to speak to your patients about it.
In this podcast you will hear:
- The potential of a functional medicine micropractice focused on healing pain.
- The language of pain and how to speak to your patients about it.
- How chronic pain affects about 100 million people in the U.S.
- The brain is the cause of pain – what can we do to dampen that pain response?
- The epidemic problem with opioids and the CDC/NIH stance.
With over 100 million people in the U.S. suffering from chronic from chronic pain, the opportunity to serve the world at large through functional medicine is profound – and the chance to add this successfully to your micropractice is clear.
* I trust this interview will inspire you toward higher success, and we invite you to attend Dr. Tatta’s Healing Pain Summit as our guest: goevomed.com/painsummit
The episode of the Evolution of Medicine Podcast is sponsored by:
They have some incredible webinars coming up on SIBO and “Adrenal Fatigue”, as well as, a free guide to treating some of the most common conditions in a functional medicine practice. Make sure to check out www.goevomed.com/kresser for more information – and watch your inbox for other great trainings from the Kresser Institute.
- New Training Program in Functional and Ancestral Medicine from Chris Kresser
- One Year Program includes Online Training and In Person Conferences
- Learn Chris Kresser’s Awesome High Tech Low Overhead Micropractice Model
Click here to download this podcast
music provided by intomusic.co