December 2015 Functional Forum
8:00 pm EST on Monday
December 7th, 2015
Please join us for our final Functional Forum on 2015 as we cover one of the most popular topics in integrative medicine. There is so much hype in the media about ‘detox’ – in this episode we look to separate the facts from the fiction.
With more and more research coming out about toxicity as one of the major, if under appreciated, root causes of chronic disease, we are excited to share presentations from practitioners who will give practical steps and tools to deliver great root cause resolution medicine.
Dr. Jeffrey Morrison provides the keynote for this event, he runs a very successful practice in NYC and is a member of American Academy of Environmental Medicine and ACAM and lectures to physicians around the country.
Andrea Nakayama is Founder of Holistic Nutrition Lab, empowering health professionals to use nutrition and lifestyle effectively to help patients create and maintain optimal health.
Jeffrey Morrison MD
Andrea Nakayama, CNC, CNE
Functional Nutrition and Coaching
“Be the Detoxification Agent for Your Most Toxic Patients”
Download Presenter’s Slidedecks
December 2015 Show Sponsors
- Work with your patients to get to the core of chronic digestive conditions using the advanced strategies of functional nutrition
- Increase your ability to impact the lives of your patients and clients and learn the motivational tools and structures that will help you affect change
- Improve your client’s health by changing their eating habits to meet their unique physiological needs
- Best in category telemedicine provider for Functional Medicine
- Leverage telemedicine to grow your practice
- Use telemedicine to develop stronger relationships with your patients
- Best in category physician coaching program
- Develop proven models for patient acquisition and team interaction
- Apply for free 2-day bootcamp in San Antonio for Functional Forum watchers
- Bring personalized medicine to everyone. On-demand diagnostics in your office, at your patient’s home, or other convenient location of their choice.
- Order lab tests and streamline the collection process with the push of a button, patient compliance improves to 97%.
- With smartphone technology, Iggbo closes the last mile to the patient and reinvents healthcare’s service delivery model.
- Best in category Lifestyle Guidance Platform
- Automatically deliver care information and program support to patients via the web.
- Track your patient’s progress & compliance through one simple cloud-based interface.