August 2016 Functional Forum
5pm PST & 8pm EDT
Monday, August 1, 2016
The Evolution of Medicine is thrilled to bring to you one of the most important integrative medicine conferences in history. In June 2016 in Stuttgart, Germany, some of the most important organizations came together for the “International Congress on Integrative Health & Medicine: From Disease Treatment to Health Creation”. We bring you highlights from the conference!
Those organizations include our current collaborative partners Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM) and one of our new collaborators, the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine (AIHM) as well as a number of organizations in Europe.
With high-profile attendees like the World Health Organization (WHO) this conference served as a tipping point where Integrative Medicine took its place at the table for non-communicable disease.
In this special 90 minute episode, we include a keynote from AIHM President Dr. Mimi Guarneri on the “Science of Connection” as well as contributions from Integrative Medicine pioneers from across the world… Europe, South America, North America, Australia and the Middle East.
We will also take you on a virtual tour to one of the world’s only Integrative Medicine hospitals with Dr. David Martin. Make sure to register and invite some of your colleagues to a local meetup!
Mimi Guarneri, MD – The Science of Connection
Tabatha Parker, ND
This episode will address the following:
- Can non-communicable disease be adequately treated without integrative medicine modalities?
- What role does connection play in health creation and how can we maximize it?
- What does integrative medicine look like in a hospital setting and what are the results?
August 2016 Show Sponsors
- New Training Program in Functional and Ancestral Medicine from Chris Kresser
- One Year Program includes Online Training and In Person Conferences
- Learn Chris Kresser’s Awesome High Tech Low Overhead Micropractice Model
- Bring personalized medicine to everyone. On-demand diagnostics in your office, at your patient’s home, or other convenient location of their choice.
- Order lab tests and streamline the collection process with the push of a button, patient compliance improves to 97%.
- With smartphone technology, Iggbo closes the last mile to the patient and reinvents healthcare’s service delivery model.
- Best in category physician coaching program
- Develop proven models for patient acquisition and team interaction
- Apply for free 2-day bootcamp in San Antonio for Functional Forum watchers
- a HIPAA-compliant Mobile Practice Ecosystem for real-time health & wellness plan delivery, coaching & communications.
- Easily Create and Manage all your Health & Wellness Plans
- Deliver Plans & Content in an easy-to-use mobile App
- Monitor & Track Engagement, Compliance and Progress in Real-Time
- Improve support with streamlined communications, automated notifications and personalized reminders.
- Full professional supplement dispensary with no overhead
- Automated compliance support on e-prescriptions
- Best in category user experience for patient and doctor
- Check out this podcast episode with the CEO of Healthwave, Kyle Bratz
- Help patients learn self-regulation and emotional management skills
- Use Heart Rate Variability Technology to assess and train patients
- Understand the science behind Heart Rate Variability and autonomic function
- Empower patients to create and sustain a healthy lifestyle