This week on the Evolution of Medicine podcast we welcome Dr. Michel Dupuis, a chiropractor from northern Ontario. Dr. Dupuis shares the story of his journey to building a successful Functional Medicine practice. We could not be happier to hear from a doctor whose story illustrates the power of implementing the solutions offered in not only our programs but also the resources that we’ve been recommending for the past few years.
Dr. Dupuis started his functional medicine education with Functional Medicine University and The Kalish Institute. Later, he discovered the Functional Forum. From there he took advantage of a free practice assessment with Gabe Hoffman, co-founder of Evolution of Medicine which resulted in working with Freedom Practice Coaching to change his practice model. After adding an additional 80k to his yearly income in just the first month with FPC, Dr. Dupuis added the Evolution of Medicine Practice Accelerator and from there he started using Nudge Coach to keep in touch with his new patients that now stretched 100 miles outside of his small town. He has recently become a Functional Forum Meetup Host and has become the “go to” doc in his community for practitioners looking to make the same changes in their personal and professional lives.
In this podcast, you will hear:
- Dupuis’ journey to functional medicine
- how his business and personal life has changed
- how interactions with patients has been impacted
- how Dr. Dupuis tackled the most important part of change – implementation
- what resources have been invaluable for transitioning to a Functional Medicine micropractice
- The Practice Accelerator is the quintessential training program. It is a toolkit to teach ambitious, empowered practitioners the step-by-step strategies that are working right now to build a super successful modern practice.
- Learn to implement new 24/7 marketing opportunities.
- Discover how to implement technology to save time and money from Day 1.
- Save hours every week through patient education models that scale, while offering more effective education to help improve patient compliance.
- Best in category physician coaching program
- Develop proven models for patient acquisition and team interaction
- Apply for free 2-day discovery weekend in San Antonio for Functional Forum watchers
- Listen to this podcast episode with Deborah Matthew, MD who speaks openly about what it really took to build a successful practice model
- Imagine having your own app that empowers your patients to focus on lifestyle change in-between visits.
- Customize what you want your patients tracking and monitor compliance in real-time.
- Seamlessly incorporate health apps, wearables and devices into patient care.
- Provide feedback in the app and ensure that every patient feels supported by your practice 24.7.365.
- Take your patient experience beyond the clinic with Nudge Coach.
- Learn a profitable practice system integrating clinical protocols and practice management tools
- Develop the confidence to work with any new patient knowing exactly where to start
- Grow a cash based practice using proven functional medicine lab based supplement programs
music provided by intomusic.co