Pre-Election Special: The Next Four Years
5pm PST, 7pm CDT & 8pm EDT
Monday, November 7, 2016
The Evolution of Medicine is excited to announce that we will be hosting our first Functional Forum in Florida. The event will take place on Monday, November 7th, which also happens to be the night before the U.S. Presidential election. This episode will focus on what our community, by working together, can do in the next four years. We’ll be hosting at the beautiful Turnberry Isle in Aventura, FL, which is just north of Miami.
Our first keynote is celebrity nutritionist and founder of the Mindshare Summit, JJ Virgin. She’ll be sharing insights related to not only her decade of experience in nutrigenomics, but also the mindset required to make the kind of “miracle” we are looking to create through the work of our community.
Joining, JJ Virgin as keynote speaker is Craig Tanio, MD, MBA. Dr. Tanio been working across the health care industry over the past 25 years in a variety of roles including driving primary care innovation in business and health policy and will be speaking on why the ability to reduce cost for chronic disease puts us in an incredible position to affect change and key ways to do that.
We will also be joined by Susan Luck, RN – one of the leaders in the nurse coaching movement. She’ll be sharing a case study of environmental health issues in Florida, particularly, on the Zika virus which has received a huge amount of media attention in the past few months.
Adiel Tel-Oren MD rounds out the incredible line up for this Pre-Election Special Forum. He specializes in in digestion and skin health.
This episode will be held at the Turnberry Isle which has a unique partnership to create healthy communities with Rezilir Health, the company in which Susan Luck and Craig Tanio practice. It’s a beautiful five star resort environment and we encourage practitioners from all over the country to join us for this very special event.
JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS
Craig Tanio, MD
Other Speakers include:
Susan Luck, RN, BS, MA, HNC, CCN, HWNC-BC
Adiel Tel-Oren, MD, DC, DABFM, DABCN, CCN
This episode will address the following:
- What are the opportunities in the next 4 years for our community to transform medicine
- What are the most important clinical and practical tools for maximizing transformation
- Who James recommends should get your vote at the 2016 Election
November 2016 Show Sponsors
- efficiently obtain data on patient lifestyle behaviors to save time providing more proactive and personalized care.
- empower patients with a simple health tracking app that they will actually enjoy using
- enhance collaboration with patients by monitoring their lifestyle behaviors in-between visits.
- Bring personalized medicine to everyone. On-demand diagnostics in your office, at your patient’s home, or other convenient location of their choice.
- Order lab tests and streamline the collection process with the push of a button, patient compliance improves to 97%.
- With smartphone technology, Iggbo closes the last mile to the patient and reinvents healthcare’s service delivery model.
- Best in category physician coaching program
- Develop proven models for patient acquisition and team interaction
- Apply for free 2-day bootcamp in San Antonio for Functional Forum watchers
- Full professional supplement dispensary with no overhead
- Automated compliance support on e-prescriptions
- Best in category user experience for patient and doctor
- Check out this podcast episode with the CEO of Healthwave, Kyle Bratz
- Help patients learn self-regulation and emotional management skills
- Use Heart Rate Variability Technology to assess and train patients
- Understand the science behind Heart Rate Variability and autonomic function
- Empower patients to create and sustain a healthy lifestyle