May 2016 Functional Forum
5pm PST & 8pm EST
Monday, May 2nd, 2016
If there is one conference that has charted the rise of the Functional Forum and the Evolution of Medicine it is the Integrative Health Symposium, the biggest integrative and functional medicine conference on the East Coast, held each February in New York.
For our May episode we bring you the best content from the conference, and a theme emerged quickly… and it was music to our ears…
The Power of Groups, Groupers and Community. Not only was this a theme of some of the best content, but we were also able to capture insight from our NYC Functional Forum community members attending the conference.
We are thrilled to bring highlights of Dr. David Perlmutter’s epic keynote where he talked about “Grouping and Splitting” and how the chronic disease epidemic can best be solved by grouping symptoms, rather than “splitting diagnoses”.
We will also feature a segment from Jamie Harvie, Executive Director of Institute for a Sustainable Future, an incredible talk as part of the “Community in Medicine” panel that James was featured on, hosted by John Weeks.
We also feature Dr. Dan Kraft, Dr. David Brady, Dr. Robin Berzin and many more luminaries at the conference.
This episode will address the following questions:
- How can we group symptoms to more effectively address multi-factoral chronic diseases
- Why chronic disease must be seen in a larger ecological and community context
- Clinical tips from our NYC community of practitioners to get better clinical results with patients
Dr. David Perlmutter
“Groupers, Splitters and the Future of Chronic Disease Care”
“Community, Ecology and the Powerful Role of Integrative Medicine”
Other Speakers Include:
Dr. Daniel Kraft
Dr. Robin Berzin
Dr. David Brady
& many more!
Download Presenter’s Slidedecks
May 2016 Show Sponsors
- Bring personalized medicine to everyone. On-demand diagnostics in your office, at your patient’s home, or other convenient location of their choice.
- Order lab tests and streamline the collection process with the push of a button, patient compliance improves to 97%.
- With smartphone technology, Iggbo closes the last mile to the patient and reinvents healthcare’s service delivery model.
- Best in category physician coaching program
- Develop proven models for patient acquisition and team interaction
- Apply for free 2-day bootcamp in San Antonio for Functional Forum watchers
- a HIPAA-compliant Mobile Practice Ecosystem for real-time health & wellness plan delivery, coaching & communications.
- Easily Create and Manage all your Health & Wellness Plans
- Deliver Plans & Content in an easy-to-use mobile App
- Monitor & Track Engagement, Compliance and Progress in Real-Time
- Improve support with streamlined communications, automated notifications and personalized reminders.
- Full professional supplement dispensary with no overhead
- Automated compliance support on e-prescriptions
- Best in category user experience for patient and doctor
- Check out this podcast episode with the CEO of Healthwave, Kyle Bratz
- Help patients learn self-regulation and emotional management skills
- Use Heart Rate Variability Technology to assess and train patients
- Understand the science behind Heart Rate Variability and autonomic function
- Empower patients to create and sustain a healthy lifestyle