An IFM Collaboration
March 2016 Functional Forum
8:00pm EST on Monday
February 29th, 2016
The Evolution of Medicine is excited to be back in New York City on “Leap Day 2016” with one of our most exciting programs ever, in collaboration with the Institute for Functional Medicine.
We are thrilled to welcome, for the first time live, Dr. Jeffrey Bland, the “Father of Functional Medicine” giving a 30 minute keynote from the cutting edge of genomics entitled “Genetic Dark Matter: Decoding the Force Within”
He is joined by Functional Forum fan favorite, Dr. Kelly Brogan who will be celebrating the release of her first book “A Mind of Your Own” giving a talk on what a “Leap forward in Medicine” looks like from her unique perspective.
They are joined on the panel by long time integrative medicine campaigner John Weeks and the host of the upcoming PBS show on Integrative and Functional Medicine Dr. Gerry Curatola.
This episode will address the following questions:
- What is genetic dark matter and how can we influence good heath in our patients?
- What will the leap forward in medicine look like and who will be able to participate?
- What is the emerging role of functional and integrative health professionals in the new medical system?
Download Genetic Dark Matter Overview and Discussion PDF
Jeffrey Bland, PhD
Genetic Dark Matter: Decoding the Force Within
Kelly Brogan MD
A Mind of Your Own
Other Speakers Include:
Gerry Curatola, DDS
Download Presenter’s Slidedecks
The original live transmission featured a video from ZDoggMD.
March 2016 Show Sponsors
- Bring personalized medicine to everyone. On-demand diagnostics in your office, at your patient’s home, or other convenient location of their choice.
- Order lab tests and streamline the collection process with the push of a button, patient compliance improves to 97%.
- With smartphone technology, Iggbo closes the last mile to the patient and reinvents healthcare’s service delivery model.
- Best in category physician coaching program
- Develop proven models for patient acquisition and team interaction
- Apply for free 2-day bootcamp in San Antonio for Functional Forum watchers
- a HIPAA-compliant Mobile Practice Ecosystem for real-time health & wellness plan delivery, coaching & communications.
- Easily Create and Manage all your Health & Wellness Plans
- Deliver Plans & Content in an easy-to-use mobile App
- Monitor & Track Engagement, Compliance and Progress in Real-Time
- Improve support with streamlined communications, automated notifications and personalized reminders.
- A cloud-based application that saves up to an hour per patient
- Pre-populates the Functional Medicine Timeline and Matrix and automates the Intake process
- Enhances visualization of data and tracking of patient progress
- Watch the webinar with LivingMatrix CEO Dr. Priya Kamani