This week marks the fourth anniversary of the Functional Forum! In our debut 2014 episode, we featured a bright young integrative psychiatrist, Dr. Kelly Brogan, who went on to blow the lid off the mental health world with her controversial, NYT-best-selling book: A Mind of Your Own.
Two years later, James invited Kelly to be part of a new podcast series entitled: “Leaders of the kNew School”, showcasing women physicians leading the charge to a kNew type of feminine-focused, intuitive medicine.
Join your host, James Maskell and NYT Best-Selling Author and holistic psychiatrist Dr. Kelly Brogan, to learn what this kNew era of medicine is all about.
Tune in today and discover:
- Why the old masculine-focused-allopathic model is being replaced by a kNew feminine-focused, patient-centered integrative model
- How to harness the power of feminine-based medicine and non-linear systems to predict and reverse disease before they manifest
- The kNew role of holism in predictive and preventative care
- The power of intuitive action in cases of complexity (for practitioner and patient)
- How to use kNew medicine techniques to motivate and empower your patients to accept control of their own health
Click here to download this podcast
music provided by intomusic.co