April 2016 Functional Forum
7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST on Monday
April 4th, 2016
The Evolution of Medicine is thrilled to make its debut in San Francisco, CA for its first Functional Forum in Northern California. With so much technology and clinical talent in the area, it makes perfect sense!
With topics like the Human Microbiome and the Paleo Diet coming into the mainstream in the last few years, an understanding of the nature of our human evolution is crucial to a successful chronic disease management system.
Headlining our Forum is Chris Kresser, LAc one of the most popular educators in the integrative medicine space, not only as a clinician, but also in building successful low overhead, technologically integrated practices.
Joining him is Alzheimer’s leader Dr. Dale Bredesen, functional medicine a specialist Dr. Stephanie Daniel and Harvard trained integrative physician Dr. Akil Palanisamy.
- What can we learn from our co-evolution with plants and microbes?
- How can we apply our understanding of evolution to chronic disease?
- What are practical ways to add value to your patients “user experience”?
Chris Kresser L.Ac
Myths & Truths About “Adrenal Fatigue”
Stephanie Daniel D.O.
The Canary in the Coal Mine: How the Thyroid Evolved as a Signal for Alarm
Other Speakers Include:
Dr. Dale Bredesen
Dr. Akil Palanisamy
Download Presenter’s Slidedecks
April 2016 Show Sponsors
- Bring personalized medicine to everyone. On-demand diagnostics in your office, at your patient’s home, or other convenient location of their choice.
- Order lab tests and streamline the collection process with the push of a button, patient compliance improves to 97%.
- With smartphone technology, Iggbo closes the last mile to the patient and reinvents healthcare’s service delivery model.
- Best in category physician coaching program
- Develop proven models for patient acquisition and team interaction
- Apply for free 2-day bootcamp in San Antonio for Functional Forum watchers
- a HIPAA-compliant Mobile Practice Ecosystem for real-time health & wellness plan delivery, coaching & communications.
- Easily Create and Manage all your Health & Wellness Plans
- Deliver Plans & Content in an easy-to-use mobile App
- Monitor & Track Engagement, Compliance and Progress in Real-Time
- Improve support with streamlined communications, automated notifications and personalized reminders.
- Full professional supplement dispensary with no overhead
- Automated compliance support on e-prescriptions
- Best in category user experience for patient and doctor
- Check out this podcast episode with the CEO of Healthwave, Kyle Bratz
- Help patients learn self-regulation and emotional management skills
- Use Heart Rate Variability Technology to assess and train patients
- Understand the science behind Heart Rate Variability and autonomic function
- Empower patients to create and sustain a healthy lifestyle